Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Building readership!

One of the most important steps of running a successful blog is building a good readership. If readers keep reading the blog and post the comment and this blog runs very well. Furthermore, getting new visitors to view the blog is very important. If this blog has only some specific readers, it means the blog does not improve and increase its quality. Therefore, how to increase readership became a very important topic for a new blogger. Here are some improvements I will do in my blog next year.

First, I need to post newsworthy events in time. Sometimes I just write some my personal feeling about Asian food, it was not newsworthy event. Readers will evaluate the value of these events. Newsworthy contents are very crucial for running a good blog and building the readership.

Second, I need to improve my ability of designing. I am not good at art and design, but I think the format and design for a blog is very important. The image is very important for everything. If I can design a good-looking blog or vivid one, it will attract more readers. In addition, I should add more interesting audios or videos into the blog, thus readers will not get bored when they view the blog.

The above ideas that I mentioned are my ideas about how to increase readership. I will try my best to accomplish these improvements. Before doing this, I need you, my friends!! Let’s join the conversation and experience a fantastic blog together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment