Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome to Exploration of Asian food in Gainesville!


Hi, dear readers

This blog is an open forum that every body can share his or her opinions about Asian food here. I will provide as much as information about Asian food in Gainesville in future posts. Hope readers would enjoy them!!

I am an international studenent who pursuing master dgree at University of Florida. My favorite habit is eatting delicious food especially Asian style cuisine. I always try different Asian style restaurants during the weekends and share my opinions with my friends. Therefore, I am running this blog for inviting more people to enjoy more Asian food. I hope more people can know about Asian food in Gainesville after I post my blog.

My blog will be post by food notes style. I will write some notes or reaction about the restaurant I visited. I will provide food photos and describe how does the food taste like and Where is the restaurant.

Gainesville is a college town. This town mixes multicultures. We can always find out what any town looks like starting with what restaurants in the town. As an Asian student at UF, I am looking for any different type of Asian food in Gainesville. Get excited?? It is just a start!!!

I searched some restaurant reviews on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment